Residents   >  Documents & Records  
Sign up for E-mail Updates

Advanced Search
Consumer Information
Documents & Records
Health & Human Services
Housing & Buildings
NYC Boroughs
Public Safety
Things to Do
Items 11- 12 of 12

Obtain a Visa
The U.S. Department of State handles visas for the United States. Their website has information on the different types of visas and how to acquire one.
Register a Domestic Partnership
Local law recognizes the diversity of family configurations, including lesbian, gay, and other nontraditional couples. Domestic partnerships can be registered with the City Clerk’s office.
Page:  1 2