Workplace Safety and Loss Prevention Consultant Certificate



Labor, Department of State
People who provide consultant services on workplace safety and worker's compensation must have a license. This license is from the New York State Department of Labor.

For more information, contact:

NYS Department of Labor
Division of Safety and Health
License & Certification Unit, Room 161A
State Campus Building 12
Albany, NY 12240
Phone: (518) 457-2735

Learn which permits, licenses and regulations matter to you

Use the Step by Step tool to get an exhaustive list of requirements that matter to you.