Wholesale Tobacco Products Dealer License



Taxation and Finance, Department of State
Wholesalers of tobacco products other than cigarettes need this license. The New York State Department of Taxation and Finance issues this license.

This license also applies to any wholesaler that operates one or more vending machines for tobacco products.

For more information, contact:

NYS Department of Taxation and Finance
Registration and Bond Unit
W.A. Harriman Campus, Building 8
Room 504
Phone: (518) 457-5735
Website: http://www.tax.ny.gov

Learn which permits, licenses and regulations matter to you

Use the Step by Step tool to get an exhaustive list of requirements that matter to you.