Retailer of Non-Highway Diesel Motor Fuel



Taxation and Finance, Department of State
Businesses or people that sell motor fuel for off-road use in New York State must register. Registration is with the New York State Department of Taxation and Finance (DTF).

For more information, contact:

NYS Department of Taxation and Finance
Registration and Bond Unit
W.A. Harriman Campus, Building 8
Room 504
Albany, NY 12227
Phone: (518) 457-5735

Learn which permits, licenses and regulations matter to you

Use the Step by Step tool to get an exhaustive list of requirements that matter to you.