Public Adjuster License, Entity



Insurance Department State
This license allows an entity (corporation, partnership, or limited liability company) to act on behalf of an insured in negotiating the settlement of a claim for loss or damage caused by fire occurring in New York State, to advertise or solicit employment as an adjuster, and to provide the same service for another public adjuster. Contact the New York State Department of Financial Services for more information.

NYS Department of Financial Services
Licensing Bureau
One Commerce Plaza
Albany, NY 12257
Phone: (518) 474-6630

Learn which permits, licenses and regulations matter to you

Use the Step by Step tool to get an exhaustive list of requirements that matter to you.