Oil-Burning Equipment Installer License



Buildings, Department of City
An Oil-Burning Equipment Installer License (Class A and B) is required to request a construction permit related to oil burning equipment installation or to perform such work in New York City. Please contact the Department of Buildings for more information.

NYC Department of Buildings (DOB)
Licensing Division
280 Broadway, 6th Floor
New York, NY 10007
Phone: (212) 393-2259
For further assistance, please call 311 and ask for: Licensing Unit
Website: http://www.nyc.gov/buildings

Learn which permits, licenses and regulations matter to you

Use the Step by Step tool to get an exhaustive list of requirements that matter to you.