NYC Accelerator provides free, personalized guidance to make cost-saving, energy-efficiency upgrades and reduce carbon emissions in New York City. We are here to help you increase comfort and control costs in your building, while promoting occupant health and safety and fighting climate change. We will support you as you plan to meet New York City's greenhouse gas intensity targets based on Local Law 97 (LL97) and the Climate Mobilization Act.
Buildings more than 5,000 square feet are qualified.
How Can We Help You:
- Get connections to financial incentives
- Access technical assistance for building upgrades
- Meet compliance requirements with expert advice on local laws
- Find service providers in your area
- Learn new skills with online training