Milk Dealer License



Agriculture and Markets, Department of State
Any business that plans to sell, distribute, or process unpasteurized milk needs a Milk Dealer License. This license is issued by the New York State Department of Agriculture and Markets.

For more information, contact:

NYS Department of Agriculture and Markets
Division of Milk Control and Dairy Services
10B Airline Drive
Albany, NY 12235
Phone: (518) 457-5731
Fax: (518) 485-5816

Learn which permits, licenses and regulations matter to you

Use the Step by Step tool to get an exhaustive list of requirements that matter to you.