Land Contour Permit



Transportation, Department of City
Businesses that perform land contour work, including the clearing, grubbing, grading, and / or filling of specified land parcels, must obtain a Land Contour Permit from the Department of Transportation (DOT).
Next: Apply

NYC Department of Transportation (DOT)
Bureau of Permit Management and Construction Control
55 Water Street, Concourse level
New York, NY 10041
For further assistance, please call 311 and ask for: DOT

Learn which permits, licenses and regulations matter to you

Use the Step by Step tool to get an exhaustive list of requirements that matter to you.