High Pressure Boiler Operating Engineer License



Buildings, Department of City
A High Pressure Boiler Engineer License (Stationary and Portable) is required to operate high-pressure boilers in New York City. Please contact the Department of Buildings for more information.

NYC Department of Buildings (DOB)
Licensing Division
280 Broadway, 6th Floor
New York, NY 10007
Phone: (212) 393-2259
For further assistance, please call 311 and ask for: Licensing Unit
Website: http://www.nyc.gov/buildings

Learn which permits, licenses and regulations matter to you

Use the Step by Step tool to get an exhaustive list of requirements that matter to you.