Eating Place Beer License



Liquor Authority State
The Eating Place Beer License is required for any eating place wishing to sell beer and cider, but not wine or liquor. This license is issued by the New York State Liquor Authority (SLA).

"Eating places" are defined as any place that serves food for consumption on premises. Beer can also be sold for consumption elsewhere.

For more information, contact:

New York State Liquor Authority (SLA)
Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control, Zone 1
163 W 125th Street
New York, NY 10027
Phone: (518) 474-3114

Learn which permits, licenses and regulations matter to you

Use the Step by Step tool to get an exhaustive list of requirements that matter to you.