Drugs or Devices Wholesaler Registration



Education, Department of State
Businesses and individuals that will sell drugs or medical devices must register with New York State. Medical devices include compressed medical gases, such as oxygen.

Contact the State Office of the Professions for more information.

For more information, contact:

NYS Education Department
Office of the Professions
Registration Unit, State Education Building
2nd Floor
Albany, NY 12234-1000
Phone: (518) 474-3817
Fax: (518) 402-2323
TDD/TTY: (518) 473-1426

Website: http://www.nysed.gov/

Learn which permits, licenses and regulations matter to you

Use the Step by Step tool to get an exhaustive list of requirements that matter to you.