Pesticide Commercial (Sale of Restricted Pesticides) Permit



Environmental Conservation, Department of State
People seeking to distribute or sell restricted pesticides need the Commercial Pesticide Permit. The New York State Department of Environmental Conservation (DEC) issues this permit.

This permit is required by the following businesses:
  • feed dealers;
  • drug, hardware, and grocery stores;
  • wholesalers;
  • exterminators;
  • AG chemical vendors; and
  • mass merchandisers.

For more information, contact:

NYS Department of Environmental Conservation
Division of Solid and Hazardous Materials, Bureau of Pesticides Management
625 Broadway
Albany, NY 12233-7254
Phone: (518) 402-8748
Fax: (518) 402-9024

Learn which permits, licenses and regulations matter to you

Use the Step by Step tool to get an exhaustive list of requirements that matter to you.