Cabaret Liquor License

Did you mean: Cabaret License


Liquor Authority State
Businesses with musical entertainment for more than 600 people must have a Cabaret Liquor License to serve alcohol. This license is issued by the New York State Liquor Authority (NYSLA).

The sale of unopened beer for consumption off-site is allowed.

For more information, contact:

New York State Liquor Authority (SLA)
Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control, Zone 1
163 W 125th Street
New York, NY 10027
Phone: (518) 474-3114

Learn which permits, licenses and regulations matter to you

Use the Step by Step tool to get an exhaustive list of requirements that matter to you.