Bulk Water Facility, Certificate of Approval to Operate a



Health, Department of State
Businesses that distribute water for human consumption in bulk need a certificate. This certificate is from the New York State Department of Health (NYSDOH).

The certificate is for businesses distributing water by tanker truck. Businesses must meet water quality control requirements.

For more information, contact:

NYS Department of Health (DOH)
Bureau of Water Supply Protection
Corning Tower, Empire State Plaza
Room 1168
Albany, NY 12237
Phone: (800) 458 1158
Website: http://www.health.ny.gov/

Learn which permits, licenses and regulations matter to you

Use the Step by Step tool to get an exhaustive list of requirements that matter to you.