Ball Park / Stadium Beer License



Liquor Authority State
Businesses need a Ball Park / Stadium Beer License to sell beer at ballparks, stadiums, racetracks, and arenas. This license is issued by the New York State Liquor Authority.

Beer must be sold for consumption at the place of sale. A business cannot get this license if they hold a wholesale license for alcoholic beverages.

For more information, contact:

New York State Liquor Authority (SLA)
Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control, Zone 1
163 W 125th Street
New York, NY 10027
Phone: (518) 474-3114

Learn which permits, licenses and regulations matter to you

Use the Step by Step tool to get an exhaustive list of requirements that matter to you.