Bail Bond Agent License, Corporation



Insurance Department State
The Bail Bond Agent License is required to write bail bonds on behalf of an insurer. This license, for a corporation, is granted by the New York State Department of Financial Services.

Additional resources

NYS Department of Financial Services
Licensing Bureau
One Commerce Plaza
Albany, NY 12257
Phone: (518) 474-6630

Learn which permits, licenses and regulations matter to you

Use the Step by Step tool to get an exhaustive list of requirements that matter to you.