Application for Permission to Disburse Net Proceeds of Games of Chance



Racing and Wagering Board, New York State State
Non-profit organizations need permission to dispense proceeds from games of chance. They must have a license. Permission comes from the New York State Gaming Commission.

Proceeds must be used on the organization's operating expenses. Other sources or potential sources must be used first.

For more information, contact:

NYS Gaming Commission
P.O. Box 7500
Schenectady, NY 12301-7500
Phone: (518) 395-5400
Fax: (518) 347-1250

Learn which permits, licenses and regulations matter to you

Use the Step by Step tool to get an exhaustive list of requirements that matter to you.