Apartment Information Vendor Permit



State, Department of State
A person or a company that provides information about rental residential property needs a license. This license comes from the New York State Department of State (NYSDOS).

Applicants must maintain an interest-bearing bank account of at least $5,000. Licenses are valid from November 1 to October 31 of the following year.

For more information, contact:

NYS Department of State
123 William Street, 19th Floor
New York, NY 10038-3804
Phone: (518) 473-2492
Website: http://www.dos.ny.gov/

Learn which permits, licenses and regulations matter to you

Use the Step by Step tool to get an exhaustive list of requirements that matter to you.