Businesses must meet the following requirements:
- Less than $10 million in annual revenue;
- Be located in a "highly distressed area"; and
- Not have received other benefits from the NYCIDA for the past five years at the same project location.
- New equipment or renovations for industrial businesses;
- New equipment or renovations for non-retail commercial businesses; or
- Food retail businesses that are buying equipment and/or renovating to make space for fresh or healthy food.
For more information, contact:
110 William Street, 5th Floor
New York, NY 10038