If your business is working on, or hoping to work on, a project with a City agency or City-funded entity as a prime or subcontractor, you may be eligible for a Contract Financing Loan. Loan repayment terms are aligned with the project payment schedule.
Loans of up to $1,000,000 at an annual interest rate of up to 3% are available to eligible businesses. Closing fees apply. To be eligible to apply for a loan, you must:
- Have an operating business
- Be applying for financing as a prime or subcontractor to use toward a contract with a City agency or City-funded entity
How it works:
- Step 1: Fill out a request for financing assistance and select "Contract Financing"
- Step 2: An account manager at your local Business Solution Center or Industrial Business Service Provider will reach out within two business days
- Step 3: If eligible, the account manager will support you to submit a complete loan application to the lender
- Step 4: The lender will review the application and determine whether to award a loan based on the application