Welcome to the New York Citywide Immunization Registry (CIR)! The CIR keeps immunization records for New York City's children.
Our Mission: To improve the immunization status of all NYC children by consolidating immunization information and sharing it with health care providers, families, and agencies concerned with children's health.
► See who is on the Provider Honor Roll
► See who is on the Provider Special Mention List
New Features in the Online Registry
- Online CH205 Form: Enter health examination data, save and re-use forms- sign up for a webinar.
- Order VFC Vaccines and Influenza Online
- Receive ordering recommendations and track your VFC vaccine orders
- Report and return spoiled or��expired��VFC vaccines
- Produce up-to-date coverage reports
- Print lists, letters and labels to recall or send reminders to patients due shots
- Remove inactive patients from your MyList MOGE (Moved or Gone Elsewhere) (PDF)
Online Registry Guides
New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
Citywide Immunization Registry
42-09 28th Street, 5th Floor, CN 21
Long Island City, NY 11101-4132
Phone: (347) 396-2400
Fax: (347) 396-2559