Forms   >  Public Safety  
Sign up for E-mail Updates

Advanced Search
Business Resources
Consumer Information
Comments & Complaints
Housing & Buildings
Human Services
Public Safety
Working for NYC
Items 1- 8 of 8

Broken Traffic Signal
Use this form to report a broken traffic signal.
Canine Violation
Use this form to report an unleashed canine or the failure to remove canine waste.
Dead Bird Monitoring Report Form
Dead bird reports may be an indicator of West Nile Virus. Please use this form to report dead birds to the Department of Health and Mental Hygiene.
Dead Tree Removal Request Form
An online form to request the inspection and removal of a dead tree.
Outdoor Mosquito Activity Report Form
Reporting outdoor mosquito activity can help the Department of Health and Mental Hygiene track any possibility of the West Nile Virus.
Rodent Complaint Form
Report sightings of rodents in New York City.
Standing Water Monitoring Report Form
Complete this form to report standing water to the Department of Health.
Toy Guns Sales Complaint Form
Visit 311 online to make a complaint about a business that sells toy guns that are not brightly colored.
Page:  1