Forms   >  Government   >  Contact the Agency Heads  
Sign up for E-mail Updates

Advanced Search
Business Resources
Consumer Information
Comments & Complaints
Housing & Buildings
Human Services
Public Safety
Working for NYC
Contact the Agency Heads
Other Contacts
Items 1- 10 of 69

Mayor Correspondence Form
This page provides links to City services and activities and a way to contact the Mayor directly by writing, calling, faxing, or e-mailing.
Sign Up for the Mayor's Digital Newsletter
Aging, Department for the (Message to the Commissioner)
Contact the Department for the Aging for questions about senior centers and programs, volunteering, and related issues.
Art Commission (Message to the Executive Director)
Contact the Art Commission for questions related to the review and approval of works of art, architecture, and landscape architecture on City-owned property.
Buildings, Department of (Message to the Commissioner)
Contact the Department of Buildings for questions about building construction and alteration, electrical codes, zoning resolution, State Multiple Dwelling Law, permit applications and violations, and related issues.
Children's Services, Administration for (Message to the Commissioner)
Contact the Administration for Children Services with questions about protection for children subjected to abuse and neglect, preventive services for families to maintain the safety of children, and providing children with a safe environment.
City Planning, Department of (Message to the Director)
Contact the Department of City Planning for questions related to physical and socioeconomic planning, land use and environmental review, zoning, maps, and population breakdown.
Citywide Administrative Services, Department of (Message to the Commissioner)
Contact the Department of Citywide Administrative Services for questions about real estate, automobile and surplus property auctions and sealed bids, employment opportunities, doing business with the city, and internship and fellowship programs.
Civilian Complaint Review Board (Message to the Executive Director)
Contact the Civilian Complaint Review Board for questions about allegations of police misconduct, complaints alleging force, abuse of authority, and related issues.
Combat Police Corruption, Commission to (Message to the Chair)
Contact the Commission to Combat Police Corruption for questions about NYPD's policies and procedure related to corruption control.
Community Assistance Unit (Commissioner)
Contact the Community Assistance Unit for questions about programs, anti-graffiti task force, street activity permits, and related issues.
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7