All building sites with a construction fence erected in connection with a New Building or an Alteration job participating in the pilot program are required to post an informational building rendering of the project including the following details:
- Rendering, elevation drawing of building or zoning diagram of building exterior
- Type of work in progress (i.e. residential, commercial)
- Anticipated completion date
- Owner name, address and phone number
- Contact for project information (phone number or website)
- General Contractor name and phone number for emergencies
- Building Enforcement Safety Team (BEST) phone number (for Major Building sites)
- 311 information
- The primary permit (NB or Alt)
If the informational rendering is posted, no other construction signage is required on the temporary structures.
Design specifications for the informational building rendering are identified in the Building Owner Guide.
View larger version