SCHEDULE YOUR OWN APPOINTMENT
Welcome to the Licensing and Standards Street Hail Livery (SHL) Appointment Scheduling Site
You can schedule an appointment at our Long Island City facility to:
- Purchase a Wheelchair Accessible or Non-Wheelchair Accessible permit
- Affiliate a Street Hail Livery Permit to a Base or transfer it to a new Base
When you visit the self-scheduling site, you will be able to select the appointment date and time of your choice.
Information you will need to provide when scheduling an appointment:
- Full Name
- Telephone/Cell phone number
- Valid email address
- TLC License Number (for current licensees)
An appointment confirmation form with the appointment date and time of your appointment will be sent to the email address you have provided. Keep this email for your records.
Information you will need to provide on the day of your appointment:
- Your appointment confirmation form. You will not be processed without it.
- A completed and signed application.
- All required documents. To obtain an application and checklist with a list of all required documents, please go here.
Cancellation / Rescheduling of appointments
Appointments that need to be cancelled or rescheduled must be done no less than 48 hours prior to the appointment. To cancel or reschedule your appointment you must use the link found in the original appointment confirmation. An email confirmation with the cancellation and/or rescheduled date and time will be sent to you.
To schedule an appointment, please go here.
To submit an Online New Vehicle Application go here.
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT
To get an appointment for any of the following services below you must go to your Base to request an appointment for you through the Appointment Request Form
- Transfer Application for Plate, Vehicle or Base change
- Vehicle Renewal Inspections
- New Vehicle Inspection
- Transfer Inspection
- Visual Inspection
PLATE NOTIFICATION ONLY: If you have submitted your application to the TLC, you are affiliated to a Street Hail Livery (SHL) Permit, and you are ready to Hack Up your vehicle, you DO NOT need to schedule a full NYS DMV inspection appointment, click here
Base ObjectionForm: to Online Vehicle Affiliation Request please go here