- You can request an appointment at our Long Island City facility to: Purchase a Wheelchair Accessible or Non-Wheelchair Accessible permit
- Affiliate a Street Hail Livery Permit to a Base or transfer it to a new Base
When you visit the self-scheduling site, you will be able to select the appointment date and time of your choice.
Information you will need to provide when scheduling an appointment:
- Full Name
- Telephone/Cell phone number
- Valid email address
- TLC License Number (for current licensees)
A confirmation with the appointment date and time will be sent to the email you have provided. Keep this for your records.
Information you will need to provide on the day of your appointment:
Your appointment confirmation form. You will not be processed without it.
All required documents
A fully completed and signed application.To obtain an application and checklist with a list of all required documents, please go here.
Cancellation / Rescheduling of appointments
Appointments that need to be cancelled or rescheduled must be done no less than 48 hours prior to the appointment. To cancel or reschedule your appointment you must use the link found in the original appointment confirmation. An email confirmation with the cancellation and/or rescheduled date and time will be sent to you.
To schedule an appointment, please go here.
To submit an Online New Vehicle Application please visit LARS
TLC Licensing and Standards Appointment
To request the following appointment types you must visit your base.
Types of Appointments through the Appointment Request Form (Must be requested by the Base)
- New Vehicle Application
- Transfer Application for Plate, Vehicle or Base change
- Vehicle Renewal Inspections
- New Vehicle Inspection
- Transfer Inspection
- Visual Inspection
- Plate Notification - PLATE NOTIFICATION ONLY: If you have submitted your application to the TLC, you are affiliated to a Street Hail Livery (SHL) Permit, and you are ready to Hack Up your vehicle, you DO NOT need to schedule a full NYS DMV inspection appointment, click here.