Improvement Surcharge amounts owed for both the first quarter of 2018 and the second quarter of 2018 are now available on TLC's License Applications, Renewals & Summonses system (LARS). The Improvement Surcharge amounts owed are for trips completed between January 1 and March 31, 2018 (Q1), and April 1 and June 30, 2018 (Q2).
To view and pay the amount you owe, please visit LARS.
Due to delays in the 2018 Q1 billing, the timeline for payments for both the first and second quarters of 2018 Improvement Surcharge will be as follows:
- July 31, 2018 – Challenge Period begins. Owners and Agents should direct all questions or challenges to:
- For Taxicab Improvement Fund related issues: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Street Hail Livery Improvement Fund related issues: email@example.com
- August 14, 2018 – Challenge Period ends. Amounts finalized
- August 28, 2018 – Full payment is due to the TLC at LARS
Failure to submit full payment will result in fines and/or possible suspension of your license.