Sell to NYC
Translate Printer Friendly Email a FriendText Size: Sm Med Lg
NYC Criminal Justice Coordinator
Vendor Enrollment

Changes to the City's Payee Information Portal (PIP)
Recent enhancements allow you to manage your contact information and commodity code listings, which identify the types of goods and services you provide, online. Update your information on PIP

Enroll in City Bidder’s Lists
You must create a PIP account enroll in the City's Bidders' Lists. Your commodity code listing will determine which solicitation your firm will receive. Active vendors can log in here to edit their existing contract and commodity selections in PIP. New or prospective City vendors should create a PIP account by visiting the PIP webpage, clicking on the "Activate" button, then following the online directions. Your contact information and commodity code listings are all that are required to be added to the City's Bidders' Lists. Vendors who have questions or issues regarding online enrollment should contact the Vendor Enrollment Center at (212) 857-1680 or via email at

Receiving Notices and Solicitations
If you receive a solicitation, it is important to respond to it in order to protect your status as a vendor in good standing for that Bidders' List. If you choose not to submit a bid or proposal but are interested in receiving notices in the future, return the form indicating that you decline to submit a bid or proposal.  

Agencies Using Their Own Enrollment Application
The agencies listed below are not subject to the PPB rules, do not use the NYC-FMS Vendor Enrollment Application, and, in some cases, post their solicitations on their own websites. Vendors that wish to do business with any of the agencies below are encouraged to contact the agencies directly to obtain proper enrollment instructions.

Agency  Information for Vendors  Contracting Opportunities Posted On 
City University of New York (212) 541-0468 City Record On-line
Health and Hospitals Corporation (212) 442-3853 City Record On-line
Metropolitan Transportation Authority (Headquarters, NYCTA, LIRR, MetroNorth, and Bridges & Tunnels) 
New York State Office of General Services 
NYC Department of Education City Record On-line and
NYC Economic Development Corporation and City Record On-line
NYC Housing Authority (212) 306-6751 Notices on City Record On-line
Bid documents on
NYC Housing Development Corporation (212) 227-5500
Port Authority of New York and New Jersey 
U.S. General Services Administration