How many times have you thought about selling your custom-made jewelry or decorative home items to complete strangers? If your friends and family are already customers, you're probably on to something big.
Don't miss another sales opportunity!
In partnership with Etsy, a leader in e-commerce for creative entrepreneurs, the NYC Department of Small Business Services has developed the free NYC Craft Entrepreneurship Program to help crafters like you:
- Establish an Online Business
- Sell Your Products to the World
- Earn Additional Income
Here's what previous graduates have to say about the program »
- Be able to run your own functioning shop on Etsy.com
- Work with instructors who are also successful craft sellers
- Supplement your income
- Be connected with a network of program alumni
- List your first 20 items for sale for free at Etsy.com
- Have at least one handmade craft item ready to sell
- Commit to attending 4 weeknight classes and 1 Saturday class (about 12 hours total)
- Reside in New York City
- Have never made any sales on Etsy.com
- Have a credit card and checking account (necessary for sales transactions)
- Have regular access to a computer with an Internet connection
The NYC Craft Entrepreneurship Program is provided by the NYC Department of Small Business Services in partnership with Etsy and funded by Citi Community Development.