The City of New York alone buys more than $13 billion worth of goods and services in a year. How much of that business do you want? For a look at this market, attend our Selling to Government course to learn how to become a government contractor and connect with the resources to help your business access new opportunities. We can help you get registered to be a vendor, find opportunities, and respond and perform on the right one. Also, selling to government gets even easier if you get certified!
Introducing the launch of the NYC Online Certification Portal for Minority- and Women-owned Business Enterprises (M/WBEs), Locally-Based Enterprises (LBE), and Emerging Business Enterprises (EBE).
Don’t miss out on any business opportunities! Visit NYC.gov/certifyonline to:
- Certify and re-certify online
- Check the status of your application
- Review & update your business profile
Upfront Capital Loan (NEW & IMPROVED!) - Now available for businesses in all industries, Upfront Capital Loan provides packaging assistance and preapproval for a loan to help you win and perform on contracts
Technical Assistance - Access workshops and one-on-one guidance through the process of bidding on government contracts
NYC Teaming - Learn how to create joint-bidding partnerships athat allow you to bid on new and larger contract opportunities
Services for Construction Firms
- NYC Construction Mentorship - M/WBE-certified firms can access exclusive contracting opportunities, training, and assistance with bids with participating agencies
- Bond Readiness - Access workshops and one-on-one assistance to attain surety bonds and bid on City construction projects
You can learn more about finding contracting opportunities and getting troubleshooting assistance by Contacting an Account Manager or visiting our Business Library. See other Procurement Technical Assistance Centers here.