The City of New York alone buys more than $17 billion worth of goods and services in a year.
To get tips on how you can capture a share of this market, attend our Selling to Government workshop. Learn what it takes to become a government contractor and connect with resources to help your business access government opportunities.
The NYC Online Certification Portal for Minority- and Women-owned Business Enterprises (M/WBEs), Locally-Based Enterprises (LBE), and Emerging Business Enterprises (EBE) makes it easier to GET CERTIFIED.
Visit NYC.gov/certifyonline to:
- Certify and re-certify online
- Check the status of your application
- Review & update your business profile
Technical Assistance - Comprehensive counseling service provided to business owners who need help selling their products and services to the government.
Contract Financing - Now available for businesses in all industries, Upfront Capital Loan provides packaging assistance and preapproval for a loan to help you win and perform on contracts
NYC Teaming - Learn how to create joint-bidding partnerships that allow you to bid on new and larger contract opportunities
Services for Construction Firms
- NYC Construction Mentorship - M/WBE-certified firms can access exclusive contracting opportunities, training, and assistance with bids with participating agencies
- Bond Readiness - Access workshops and one-on-one assistance to attain surety bonds and bid on City construction projects
You can learn more about finding contracting opportunities and SBS services by contacting an Account Manager or visiting our Business Library. You can also visit a Procurement Technical Assistance Center here.