Access workshops, industry specific group sessions, and one-on-one guidance to help you through the process of bidding on government contracts! With Technical Assistance, you can increase your industry knowledge and skills in order to win more contracts!
Technical Assistance covers the follow industry areas:
- Construction including paving, roofing, concrete, excavation, and plumbing
- Goods and Manufacturing including warehousing, office supplies, and equipment
- Standard Services including janitorial services, maintenance, security, and child care
- Professional Services including engineering, architectural, accounting, appraisers, technology, and other consulting services
- Workshops on how to price your bid
- Workshops on submitting proposals that meet City requirements
- Industry specific sessions on subjects including blueprint reading and inventory controls
- Tailored group sessions using actual bids and proposals as case studies
One-on-one assistance (NOW AVAILABLE!):
Provides proposal guidance to firms in the process of filling out a bid on a City contract, as well as aiding unsuccessful bidders and proposers in evaluating their bids and proposals.
How Do I Apply?
- To register for a course or to schedule an appointment for one-on-one guidance , fill out our “Compete to Win” Contracts form
- Firms are invited to participate in the Group Sessions
- Schedule an appointment for one-on-one guidance by emailing us at email@example.com and an Account Manager will contact you shortly
How Do I Know This Is Right For Me?
If you have been in business for more than one year or have won a contract in the public or private sector, this program is for you.
> Read the "Compete to Win" press release (En español)