Are you an experienced vendor who wants to compete on City contracts, but needs capital to fund upfront project costs? Upfront Capital Loan, formerly NYC Construction Loan, is now available to help small businesses, including minority- or woman-owned businesses (M/WBEs) across all industries, with loan packaging assistance and preapproval.
This service will help you get loan approval to compete or perform on contracts with over 20 participating agencies, including:
- NYC Department of Citywide Administrative Services
- NYC Department of Design + Construction
- NYC Department of Environmental Protection
- NYC Department of Housing Preservation & Development
- NYC Department of Parks & Recreation
- NYC Department of Transportation
How Do I Apply?
To begin the application process fill out our “Compete to Win” Contracts form, our contact your local NYC Business Solutions Account Manager by calling 311 and asking for “NYC Business Solutions.”
You can also get started by emailing a complete Initial Assessment Form (IAF) to firstname.lastname@example.org, and an Account Manager will assist you with next steps.
How Do I Know This Is Right for Me?
If you fit the qualifications below, this service may be for you. Your firm should:
- Be a small business with revenues under $5 million annually if bidding as a sub-contractor or under $10 million annually if bidding as a prime, in New York City or certain counties in New York State and,
- Need early-stage resources (e.g. long-lead equipment afnd materials, labor, bonding and insurance costs); and,
- Have plans to bid on a contract from one of the participating agencies.
> Read the "Compete to Win" press release (En español)