NYC Business Solutions is excited to launch a set of new services designed to help your business grow. By creating more opportunities for minority & women-owned businesses to compete, connect and grow their business with the City, we can support the most important part of our economy – small businesses like you .
Technical Assistance – Access workshops and one-on-one sessions to help you through the process of bidding on government contracts
NYC Teaming – Learn how to create joint-bidding partnerships that allow you to bid on new and larger contract opportunities
Upfront Capital Loan (New!) – Get packaging assistance and preapproval for a loan to fund upfront project costs
Services for Construction Firms
Our services for construction firms will help small and M/WBE-certified construction firms in NYC access the funding and expertise they need to successfully bid and perform on City construction opportunities.
- NYC Construction Mentorship – M/WBE-certified firms can access exclusive contracting opportunities, training, and assistance with bids with participating agencies
- Bond Readiness – Access workshops and one-on-one assistance to attain surety bonds and bid on City construction projects
- CAP/CU Construction Mentorship – An extensive construction management training providing greater access to opportunities with five corporate partners
Strategic Steps for Growth – A nine-month executive business management education program to help participants learn using advice from business leaders, a sounding board of other entrepreneurs, and classes using their own businesses as real-life business case studies
Corporate Alliance Program - Access corporate contracts & expertise from 12 partners
- M/WBE Recruiting & Referral
- Navigating the Corporate Supply Chain
> Read the press release (En español)