Community Board No. 13 | Queens, New York City

Get Adobe PDF Reader Adobe Acrobat Reader
(required to view PDFs)
Complaints & Requests

Use the following form to submit a service complaint or request for service to the community board office.

Much of the work of community boards is monitoring the delivery of services by City agencies. We also coordinate requests for special services, in particular new tree requests and block party permit requests. We receive nearly 2,000 complaints and requests by phone or letter each year. Some examples are potholes, catch basin cleaning, and abandoned vehicles. You are welcome to call our office during business hours to report complaints. You may now also use the below form at your leisure.

Complaint Notification Form
(Please see important notes below regarding Block Party Applications and requests for new street trees.)

* indicates a required field


We regret that Block Party Applications and New Tree requests cannot be accommodated online. Please contact the office to apply for these two services. Regarding block parties, it is important to note that all necessary information and a money order must be in our office 65 days prior to the party (because the Mayor's Office must have it 60 days before the party). Be sure to include a money order (only) for $15.00 made out to NYC Dept. of Finance and a petition, which is drawn up by the person applying, stating that they would like the street closed on the date requested any time between 8 am to 11 pm. The petition must have 51% of the residents on the block signing, and they must each include their name, address, and phone number.