New OPA Presence at the Manhattan Business Center and 450 West 33rd Street
Now Open: OPA’s Customer Service Desk in the Manhattan Business Center at 66 John Street, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10038.
(This facility replaces the Customer Service Desk in the Municipal Building at 1 Centre Street.)
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30 am through 4:00 pm.
Phones: (212) 291-2648, (212) 291-2649.
The OPA Customer Service Desk is a walk-in service, with no appointment necessary. It does not handle payments.
- Receipt of Ordered Deduction Documents
- Commuter Benefit Program Inquiries
- Check Replacement Documents
- Union Service Unit Documents
- FICA Refund Consent Forms
- Beneficiary Services Documents
Starting Monday, May 2nd, 2016, these and all other services will also be available at OPA’s new location, 450 West 33rd Street, 3rd Floor, New York, NY 10001. The main OPA telephone number remains (212) 669-8555.
Get Your Social Security Statement Online
You can get your Social Security Statement online. It provides:
Contact Social Security Administration at http://www.socialsecurity.gov/mystatement/ for detailed information.
- Estimates of the retirement and disability benefits you may receive;
- Estimates of benefits your family may get when you receive Social Security or die;
- A list of your lifetime earnings according to Social Security's records;
- The estimated Social Security and Medicare taxes you've paid;
- Information about qualifying and signing up for Medicare;
- Things to consider for those age 55 and older who are thinking of retiring;
- General information about Social Security for everyone;
- The opportunity to apply online for retirement and disability benefits; and
- A printable version of your Social Security Statement.
WageWorks Commuter Card Reminder
The City of New York Office of Payroll Administration reminds WageWorks CommuterBenefits Commuter Card users that the WageWorks Commuter Card is a stored value card loaded with your pre-tax and post-tax deductions that can be used to purchase transit passes and tickets at many more transit providers than supported under the previous program.
Any other use of the WageWorks CommuterBenefits Commuter Card is considered unauthorized and will jeopardize your participation in the program.