Employees eligible to participate in the Medical Spending Premium Conversion (MSC) Program are those covered by:
- New York City health insurance, and
- The Citywide contract, or
- The Management Benefits Fund.
Employees of cultural institutions, libraries and DOE charter schools may be offered a Premium Conversion Program through their individual institutions. Please contact your Benefits Manager for additional information.
- Health and Hospitals Corporation (HHC)
- Housing Authority
- City University of New York (CUNY)
- School Construction Authority (SCA)
- Department of Education (DOE)
How to Enroll
Enrollment in the Premium Conversion Program is automatic.
Health insurance benefit premium payments will be deducted automatically from your paycheck on a pre-tax basis. If you currently do not have a payroll deduction for health insurance, this program does not affect your tax status.
Read the MSC Premium Conversion Program FAQ