Welcome to the CEQR portion of our website. This site assists you with understanding what CEQR is, when it applies, and how to go about conducting a review. We hope this site is informative and helpful.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Before proceeding to work in this section, be sure to read the note below about supporting the environment and periodic updates.
What our website provides:
What MOEC does:
- News: see the latest developments related to CEQR
- Calendar: browse a listing of public hearings / comment periods
- Basics: provides materials to get started with CEQR
- Technical Manual: provides guidance for conducting a CEQR review
- Forms & Templates: get downloadable documents for use during CEQR Reviews
- Laws & Regulations: read a brief history of CEQR and access the statutes and regulations governing environmental review in New York City.
- Mayor's Office Environmental Reviews: see and read selected environmental reviews conducted by the Deputy Mayor for Economic Development as the lead agency under CEQR.
How can MOEC help:
- Maintains the CEQR Technical Manual
- Archives all City agency CEQR documents
- Maintains the City's calendar of CEQR activities
- Supports agencies in conducting CEQR reviews
- Answer questions related to CEQR
- Assist in conducting reviews and with preparing CEQR documentation
- Provide advice regarding whether CEQR applies and which agency is an appropriate lead agency
For CEQR help, please contact MOEC.