Miscellaneous FAQ
  1. I saw someone violating the law, how do I file a complaint?
  2. Does oath offer a partial payment plan? Can I pay my summons in installments?
  1. I saw someone violating the law, how do I file a complaint?
    For many health and safety violations, you can file a complaint at 311 Online.  Otherwise, you should call 311.  If a crime is in progress, call 911.
  2. Does OATH offer a partial payment plan?
    No. OATH does not offer partial payment plans. You can make payments towards your summons, but once the penalty becomes 60 days past due, any outstanding balance may be referred to the Department of Finance (DOF) Collections Unit.

ECB Hearings OpenData Portal
ECB Board Meeting Calendar
Legal Resources
Appeal Decisions
Hearings Division Rules
Glossary of Legal Terms

Ticket-Issuing Agencies
Business Integrity Commission (BIC)
Department of Buildings (DOB)
Department of Environmental Protection (DEP)
Fire Department (FDNY)
Department of Health & Mental Hygiene (DOHMH)
Department of Information Technology and Telecommunications

Landmarks Preservation Commission (LPC)
Department of Parks
& Recreation (DPR)

Police Department (NYPD)
Department of Sanitation

Department of Small Business Services (SBS)
Department of Transportation (DOT)