The following is a list of streets in the area of lower Manhattan that will be impacted by the events surrounding the annual September 11th Memorial Ceremony:
- West Street will remain OPEN to vehicular and pedestrian traffic. However trucks will not be permitted northbound on West Street from the Brooklyn Battery Tunnel to Vesey Street. Trucks will be diverted from the Brooklyn Battery Tunnel to Trinity Place/Church Street to travel north.
- Church Streets/Trinity Place and Broadway will remain OPEN.
- The Liberty Street pedestrian bridge will be closed from 7:00 a.m. until 10:00 a.m. on Wednesday, September 11, 2013.
The following streets will be closed to traffic from 12:01 AM until 5:00 PM Wednesday, September 11, 2013 (subject to change). Pedestrian access will be very limited:
- Liberty, Cedar, and Thames Streets between Greenwich Street and Trinity Place
- Greenwich Street between Liberty and Carlisle Streets
- Albany Street between West and Greenwich Streets
- Washington Street between Liberty and Carlisle Streets
- Vesey Street between Church Street and Broadway