New York City Housing Authority

Translate this Page Printer Friendly Format Sign-up for NYCHA Newsletter
Residents' Corner - Grievance Procedure

NYCHA has a Grievance Procedure that gives residents the opportunity to settle disputes they may have with NYCHA in an informal setting. For instance, if you believe you have been incorrectly charged for a repair, you may dispute the charge by filing a grievance with your management office. See NYCHA's Grievance Procedure below for details.

Grievance Procedure (in PDF)