New York City Housing Authority

Translate this Page Printer Friendly Format Sign-up for NYCHA Newsletter
Sale of Propeerty

Request for Proposals for Randolph Houses

The New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) and the New York City Department of Housing Preservation and Development (HPD) are inviting developers to submit proposals for a substantial rehabilitation project in Central Harlem, Manhattan. The Request for Proposals (RFP) is available on HPD’s web site at: