Job Location: Various locations citywide
- High School Diploma
- Ability to work Monday through Friday from 4:00pm – 6:00pm
- Proficient in computer skills: standard computer applications and internet research
- Experience working with 9-12 year old youth
- Ability to communicate with management staff to request assistance
- Effective organizational skills and classroom management
- Interest in global awareness and desire to learn about new cultures
- Familiarity with basic digital media applications: photo editing, video editing, web design
Pay rate is commensurate with level of experience.
- Participate in Global Partners Junior trainings
- Motivate students to read, write and learn about other cultures
- Plan and lead w discussions with students based on the curriculum
- Help students post messages & projects on the internet forum
- Guide students through group media projects
- Evaluate student participation
- Effective communication skills
- Time-management and ability to meet deadlines
- Interest in technology and global awareness programs
- Schedule weekly programming time for Global Partners Junior and ensure that the group meets regularly.
- Troubleshoot on-site technology issues and inform provider liaison if necessary
- Report progress to provider liaison and evaluate program
Any interested candidates should email their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 212-306-5123/5165. If there are any questions, please contact D'Andra Van Heusen at 212-306-3518.