NYCBA provides immediate assistance to businesses that suffer damages as a result of natural disasters or unforeseen crises. Assistance includes:
- One-on-one personal assistance with client managers to guide through the recovery process
- Assistance with insurance questions or matters
- Help accessing documentation to show loss/damages for insurance
- Connections to financing assistance, including NYC Business Solutions
- Raise awareness and help businesses coordinate with US Small Business Administration on accessing Business Physical Disaster and Economic Injury Disaster Loans
- Access to pro-bono legal services
- Help accelerating the replacement of necessary licenses and permits that may have been lost in the explosion.
To learn more about how NYCBA can assist your business after a disaster, please contact us.