Thank You for Piloting the New VENDEX PDF Forms!
MOCS is launching fillable PDFs of the Principal and Vendor Questionnaires.
Our hope is that these forms will be easier for you to complete.
- Please remember to type the form on a computer.
- The forms are dynamic. For example, if you answer “Yes” to one question, it may cause another question to display on the form.
- Save often, check for errors, and print the questionnaire when it is COMPLETE.
- INCOMPLETE will appear at the top of each page until you have completed all required fields. Any INCOMPLETE questionnaire WILL BE REJECTED.
- Once complete, print the entire form, sign the certification page, have it notarized, and submit the form to MOCS.
- Questionnaires must be submitted to Mayor’s Office of Contract Services at 253 Broadway, 9th Floor, New York, New York 10007.
- The following agencies are piloting these new forms: DHMH, DYCD, DOITT, OEM, EDC, and SBS.
- If you do not have access to a computer, you can complete the questionnaire at MOCS.
As this is a pilot, we are anxious to get your feedback. Please direct your feedback and questions to: Caitlin at 212-788-3968, or via email at VendexFeedback@cityhall.nyc.gov
Please click on the links below to access the Vendor and Principal Questionnaires, and the Certificate of No Change:
Vendor Changed Questionnaire
Principal Changed Questionaire
Certificate of No Change
Note: You may not be able to open the PDFs if you do have Adobe Professional 8.0 or above. If you have issues opening the PDFs, please download the free Adobe Reader here.