Avenue Working Group is interested in your perceptions of the new Columbus
Avenue street redesign, which includes new bike lanes, pedestrian refuges, green
spaces, floating parking lanes, and turning bays. Please take a few moments to
fill out this questionnaire so that we can be better informed on the challenges
and opportunities created by the redesign.
If you have any questions please contact the Columbus Avenue Working Group at 212-362-4008.
1. Has the street redesign had a positive, negative or neutral effect on your business?
Yes No Neutral
If positive or negative, please elaborate.
2. Has the street redesign impacted your ability to receive deliveries?
If so, what has been the effect?
3. Are there specific changes to the configuration of the bike lane on your block that you believe would either (a) enhance the positive impact that the bike lane has had on your business OR (b) mitigate the negative impact that the bike lane has had on your business (i.e., installing a loading zone, parking needs, hydrant issues, etc.).
4. Have you ever attempted to contact City Government to provide feedback on the street redesign in front of your business?
If so, who did you contact and was this experience helpful?
5. Is there anything else that you would like to tell us about the street redesign that you believe would be useful to the working group?
Telephone Number (include extension if any):