Full Board Meeting Agenda
Tuesday, March 4, 2014 6:30 PM
Congregation Rodeph Sholom
7 West 83rd Street (Central Park West)
6:00 PM Public Hearing on the Mayor’s Preliminary Budget for FY2015
Documents are available at www.nyc.gov/mcb7
6:30 PM Full Board Meeting
Proposed Agenda Subject to Change
Approval of minutes from previous full board meeting
Chair's Report: Elizabeth R. Caputo
Introduction to services that are provided for survivors of domestic violence at the New York Family Justice Centers: Ed Hill, Executive Director of Outreach and Strategic Coordination
Community Session – We welcome all members of our community (residents, businesses, CBOs) who would like to speak on issues of interest to them. Please limit remarks to two minutes and, if possible, provide a written copy for the record.
Manhattan Borough President's Report:
Reports by Legislators
Preservation Committee, Jay Adolf and Gabrielle Palitz, Co-Chairpersons
1. 48-50 West 69th Street (Columbus Avenue – Central Park West.) Application to the Landmarks Preservation Commission for replacement of windows and doors, façade restoration, and roof-top addition expansion.
2. 433 West End Avenue, The Calhoun School (West 80th – 81st Streets.) Application to the Landmarks Preservation Commission for modifications to the ground floor entrance and facades, alterations to the adjacent exterior spaces, and installation of a new mechanical unit at the roof.
Transportation Committee, Andrew Albert and Dan Zweig, Co-Chairpersons
3. 132 West 60th Street, Professional Children’s School (Columbus – Amsterdam Avenues.) Request to name
secondarily West 60th Street between Columbus and Amsterdam Avenues, “PCS Way” in honor of Professional Children’s School 100th Anniversary in 2014.
4. Giving NYC the authority to install speed cameras in the city.
5. NYS Assemblymember Dan O’Donnell’s bill to amend the administrative code of the city of New York (Title 19) so that the default speed limit drops from 30 to 20, and to give the City Council power to set different speed limits.
6. Revocation of driver’s license of anyone who kills or severely injures someone while violating traffic laws.
Business & Consumer Issues Committee, Michele Parker and George Zeppenfeldt-Cestero,
Applications to the SLA for two-year liquor licenses:
7. 447 Amsterdam Avenue (West 81st Street) 447 Amsterdam Avenue LLC, d/b/a To Be Determined.
8. 2298 Broadway (West 83rd Street) Chipotle Mexican Grill of Colorado, LLC, d/b/a Chipotle Mexican Grill.
Alteration application to the SLA:
9. 1 Tavern on the Green (Central Park and West 66th Street), The Emerald Group LLC, d/b/a Tavern on the Green, application to add an additional bar to existing license.
Unenclosed Café Renewal Applications:
10. 316 Columbus Avenue (West 75th Street.) Renewal application DCA# 1395732 to the Department of Consumer Affairs by Pappardella Rest Corp., d/b/a Pappardella, for a two-year consent to operate an unenclosed sidewalk café with 10 tables and 20 seats.
11. 2315 Broadway (West 84th Street.) Renewal application DCA# 1341402 to the Department of Consumer Affairs by Donizetti LLC, d/b/a Five Napkin Burger, for a two-year consent to operate an unenclosed sidewalk café with 12 tables and 34 seats.
12. 2737 Broadway (West 105th Street.) Renewal application DCA# 1109932 to the Department of Consumer Affairs by The Westside of Broadway Rest Group, Inc., d/b/a Toast, for a two-year consent to operate an unenclosed sidewalk café with 15 tables and 30 seats.
13. 364 West 110th Street (Columbus-Manhattan Avenues.) Renewal application DCA# 1039389 to the Department of Consumer Affairs by Spoonbread, Inc., d/b/a Spoonbread Too - Miss Mamie’s, for a two-year consent to operate an unenclosed sidewalk café with 6 tables and 12 seats.
New Unenclosed Café Application:
14. 886 Amsterdam Avenue (West 103rd - 104th Streets.) New application DCA# 667-2014-ASWC to the Department of Consumer Affairs by 886 Amsterdam Avenue, Corp. d/b/a Arco Cafe, for a two-year consent to operate an unenclosed sidewalk café with 8 tables and 20 seats.