Full Board Meeting
Tuesday, December 1, 2015 6:30 PM
School at Columbia
556 West 110th Street (Broadway)
Subject to Change
Approval of minutes from previous full board meeting
Chair's Report, Elizabeth Caputo
We welcome all members of our community (residents, businesses, CBOs) who would like to speak on issues of interest to them. Members of the community are granted one minute for remarks, and we will also accept a written copy for the record.
Manhattan Borough President's Report, Diana Howard
Reports by Elected Officials
Reports by Elected Officials’ Representatives (One-minute remarks)
Business & Consumer Issues Committee
Michele Parker and George Zeppenfeldt-Cestero, Co-Chairpersons
Application to the SLA for a two-year liquor license:
1. 80 Riverside Drive (West 80th Street.) Cosmopolitan Broadcasting Corporation, d/b/a Riverside Tower Hotel.
Unenclosed Café Renewal Applications:
2. 473 Columbus Avenue (West 82nd -83rd Streets.) Renewal application #1008999-DCA to the Department of Consumer Affairs by Club America, Inc., d/b/a Assaggio, for a four-year consent to operate an unenclosed sidewalk café with 7 tables and 14 seats.
3. 2450 Broadway (West 90th -91st Street) Renewal application #0940252-DCA to the Department of Consumer Affairs by Carmine’s Broadway Feast Inc., d/b/a Carmine’s for a four-year consent to operate an unenclosed sidewalk café with 7 tables and 22 seats.
Enclosed Café Renewal Application:
4. 368 Columbus Avenue (West 77th - 78th Streets.) Renewal application #1392090-DCA/ ULURP# N110358ECM to the Department of Consumer Affairs by Ixhel Corporation, d/b/a Café Frida, for a four-year consent to operate an enclosed sidewalk café with 10 tables and 28 seats.
Jay Adolf and Gabrielle Palitz, Co-Chairpersons
5. 55 Central Park West (West 66th Street.)Application # 16-1608 to the Landmarks Preservation Commission to reconstruct a penthouse modified in non-compliance with Certificate of Appropriateness 09-8566, construct a trellis, install mechanical equipment, and replace a window.
6. 430 Amsterdam Avenue, Jake’s Dilemma (West 80th - 81st Streets.) Application #17-6071 to the Landmarks Preservation Commission to construct a rear yard addition.
7. 35 West 82nd Street (Columbus Avenue – Central Park West.) Application to the Landmarks Preservation Commission for the installation of new aluminum railings on the Eastern- parapet areas.
8. 574 Columbus Avenue, aka 100 West 88th Street, dba Bella Luna Restaurant. Application to the Landmarks Preservation Commission to replace existing windows with aluminum French doors.
9. 320 West 88th Street (West End Avenue – Riverside Drive.) Application #17-5206 to the Landmarks Preservation Commission to construct rear yard and rooftop additions.
10. 878 West End Avenue (West 103rd Street.) Application #17-4429 to the Landmarks Preservation Commission for replacement of storefront doors and canvas awning.
11. 949 West End Avenue (West 106th – 107th Streets.) Application # 17-5765 to the Landmarks Preservation Commission to replace the cornice.
Parks & Environment Committee
Klari Neuwelt, Chairperson
12. Frederick Douglass Circle (CPW and 110th Street.) Proposed design changes to deter skateboarders.
Andrew Albert and Dan Zweig, Co-Chairpersons
13. 2642 Broadway (West 101st Street.) Renewal application #B01743 to NYC Taxi and Limousine Commission by Two-Way Black Cars & Radio Group Transportation, Inc. for a change of ownership and renewal to operate a for-hire base station license.
Elizabeth Caputo, Chairperson
14. Request for a leave of absence.