Monday, December 9, 6:30PM
1. Discussion with tenant leader Alicia Barksdale on how HPD is impacting some Section 8 tenants in the wake of budget cuts from the federal sequester.
2. Review of past CB7 Housing advocacy relevant for the new Mayoral Administration & City
Transportation Committee, Andrew Albert and Dan Zweig, Co-Chairpersons
Tuesday, December 10, 7:00 PM
1. Discussion of DOT's recommendations in the West Side Traffic Study for 65th Street/Columbus and
Broadway, 66th Street/Columbus, 79th Street/Riverside Drive and West End Avenue intersections.
2. Symphony Space (2537 Broadway at 95th Street.) Request by Symphony Space for a change in parking
3. Application to the Department of Transportation by Hampton Jitney for a bus stop in front of 2025 Broadway, on the west side of the street between 69th-70th Streets, in an existing 102-foot MTA bus stop. Both companies will share the bus stop. There will be one pick-up by Hampton Jitney Monday-Friday at 5:15PM.
Business & Consumer Issues Committee, Michele Parker and George Zeppenfeldt-Cestero,
Wednesday, December 11, 7:00 PM
Two-year liquor license application to the SLA:
1. 964 Amsterdam Avenue (West 107th Street) La Piccola Cucina.
Unenclosed Café Renewal Applications:
2. 340 Amsterdam Avenue (West 76th Street.) Renewal application DCA# 1413323 to the Department of Consumer Affairs by Amsterdam Ale House, Inc., d/b/a Amsterdam Ale House, for a two-year consent to operate an unenclosed sidewalk café with 11 tables and 32 seats.
3. 417 Amsterdam Avenue (West 80th Street.) Renewal application to the Department of Consumer Affairs by Gilli, Inc., d/b/a Gill Restaurant, for a two-year consent to operate an unenclosed sidewalk café with 10 tables and 19 seats.
4. 249 Columbus Avenue (West 71st -72nd Street.) Renewal application DCA# 1103658 to the Department of Consumer Affairs by CMR, Corp., d/b/a Café Ronda, for a two-year consent to operate an unenclosed sidewalk café with 8 tables and 19 seats.
5. 267 Columbus Avenue (West 72nd - 73rd Street.) Renewal application DCA# 1072082 to the Department of Consumer Affairs by Classic Food, Inc., d/b/a Sido, for a two-year consent to operate an unenclosed sidewalk café with 3 tables and 6 seats.
6. 480 Amsterdam Avenue (West 83rd - 84th Street.) Renewal application DCA# 1307588 to the Department of Consumer Affairs by 480 Rest Amsterdam, Inc., d/b/a Soldier McGee, for a two-year consent to operate an unenclosed sidewalk café with 7 tables and 14 seats.
7. Multi-block street fairs. Public hearing on applications to the Street Activity Permit Office for multi-block street fairs in 2014.
Preservation Committee, Jay Adolf and Gabrielle Palitz, Co-Chairpersons
Thursday, December 12, 6:30 PM
1. 137 West 77th Street (Columbus - Amsterdam Avenues.) Application to the Landmarks Preservation Commission for a rear yard expansion, bulkhead addition, and facade modifications, including creating new window openings at the west facade.
2. 420 Amsterdam Avenue d/b/a Yogurtland (West 80th Street.) Application to the Landmarks Preservation Commission for installation of a barrier-free access ramp.
3. 2265 Broadway, d/b/a Rainbow Juice Bar (West 81st - West 82nd Street.) Application to the Landmarks Preservation Commission to install a new storefront.
4. 51 West 83rd Street (Columbus Avenue - Central Park West.) Application to the Landmarks Preservation Commission for a redesign of a previously approved rooftop addition, rear yard expansion and façade restoration.
5. 64 West 87th Street (Columbus Avenue - Central Park West.) Application to the Landmarks Preservation Commission for rooftop additions, replacement of windows, and demolition of part of rear façade.
6. 110 West 88th Street (Columbus Avenue.) Application to the Landmarks Preservation Commission to facilitate the construction of a new four-story (plus penthouse) rowhouse.
Directed by the City Charter mandate that Community Boards review matters prior to consideration by the Landmarks Preservation Commission, the Preservation Committee reviews the "appropriateness" of proposed changes to individually designated landmarks as well as to properties listed within the Upper West Side's Historic Districts.
Parks & Environment Committee, Klari Neuwelt and Elizabeth Starkey, Co-Chairpersons
The committee will not meet in December.
Land Use Committee, Richard Asche and Page Cowley, Co-Chairpersons
Wednesday, December 18, 7:00 PM
2523-2525 Broadway, New York Sports Club (West 93rd -94th Street.) Application #287-01-BZ to the Board of Standards and Appeals by TSI West 94, LLC to allow and continue operation of a physical culture establishment (PCE)/ health club at the subject premises.
Youth, Education & Libraries Committee, Marisa Maack, Chairperson
Thursday, December 19, 6:30 PM
Agenda to be announced.
Health & Human Services Committee, Madge Rosenberg and Barbara Van Buren,
The committee will not meet in December.
Meetings take place at the Community Board office, 250 West 87th Street, unless otherwise indicated. Agendas are subject to change. To confirm committee agendas and meeting locations, call the Board office at (212) 362-4008, or visit www.nyc.gov/mcb7. Send comments by e-mail to email@example.com or by fax to (212) 595-9317.
Resolutions adopted at the committee meetings will be reported at the Full Board Meeting on Tuesday, January 7, 2014 beginning at 6:30 PM, location to be announced.