Committee Agendas October 2014
Proposed Committee Agendas Subject to Change
Parks & Environment Committee, Klari Neuwelt, Chairpersons
Monday, October 20, 7:00PM
1. Central Park. Discussion with the Central Park Precinct on user group safety on Central Park drives.
2. Riverside South Park. Updates by the Parks & Recreation Department on Riverside South Park capital projects.
3. Update on committee discussions.
Youth, Education & Libraries Committee, Eric Shuffler and Blanche Lawton, Co-Chairpersons
Thursday, October 23, 6:30 PM
1. Allison Maginot, Manager, Government and Community Affairs, New York Public Library.
2. Joseph Barretto, Executive Director, The Dome Project.
Health & Human Services Committee, Madge Rosenberg and Barbara Van Buren,
Tuesday, October 28, 7:00 PM
Discussion with the NYC Department of Homeless Services on outreach and services for homeless people in CD7 and coordination with other agencies.
Meetings take place at the Community Board office, 250 West 87th Street, unless otherwise indicated. Agendas are subject to change. To confirm committee agendas and meeting locations, call the Board office at (212) 362-4008. Send comments by e-mail to email@example.com or by fax to (212) 595-9317.
Resolutions adopted at the committee meetings will be reported at the Full Board Meeting on Wednesday, November 5, beginning at 6:30 PM at Jewish Home Lifecare, 120 West 106th Street (Columbus Avenue.)