Manhattan Community Board 4 presents local job opportunities in Chelsea and Clinton/Hell's Kitchen. If you would like to post a job opening on our website, please email Jesse Bodine at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- U.S. Census Bureau - The Census Bureau is comprised of talented and innovative people who are passionate about their work. They partner with you to attract and support a dynamic workforce The Bureau is now hiring staff for the 2020 Census - Learn More Here or Here
- Fashion Institute of Technology - FIT is an internationally recognized college for design, fashion, art and communications, and business. FIT is known for their rigorous unique and adaptable academic programming, experiential learning opportunities, academic and industry partnerships and commitment to research, innovation and entrepreneurship. - Learn More
- Hudson River Park Trust - Hudson River Park Trust, a public benefit corporation of New York State, manages the creation and operation of the Hudson River Park - Learn More
- Bowery Residents Committee - Learn more
- Clinton Housing Development Company (CHDC) - CHDC builds community by preserving and creating high quality, permanently affordable housing in the Clinton/Hell's Kitchen and Chelsea neighborhoods of Manhattan. CHDC integrates community, cultural and green spaces into developments and provides consulting services for larger community development and open space initiatives - Learn More
- The Highline - Learn More
- Whitney Museum of American Art - Learn more
- The Rubin Museum of Art - Learn More
- Manhattan Mini Storage - Learn more
- Edison Parkfast - Learn more
- The McKittrick Hotel Group - The McKittrck Hotel Group routinely hires seasonal front of house staff. Full and part-time positions are available. Please send your resume to Jobs@McKittrickHotel.com with a little blurb about yourself. Please embed your resume into the reply email. Any emails with attachments will be immediately deleted.
- Google Careers - Learn More
- The Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum Careers - Learn More
- RXR Realty: RXR is a New York-based, approximately 500-person vertically integrated real estate operating and development company with expertise in a wide array of value creation activities, including distressed investments, uncovering value in complex transactions, structured finance investments and real estate development. RXR’s core growth strategy is focused on New York City and the surrounding region.- Learn More