The Committee works to encourage and support existing businesses and future commercial business, understanding that one of the key elements of a thriving community is flourishing businesses and equal opportunity. The Committee works with developers, business improvement districts, merchant associations and government agencies to foster the creation and retention of small, locally based businesses by creating a business friendly environment in Central Harlem that increases the commercial and retail opportunities for our residents. Additionally, the Committee is tasked with reviewing and issuing recommendations on NY State Liquor Authority liquor license applications and the Department of Consumer Affairs Sidewalk Café applications.
Meets the 2nd Thursday of every month at 6:30 pm
- May 2016 Part 1, Part 2, Part 3 Part 4
- April 2016 Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4
- March 2016 Part 1, Part 2
- February 2016 Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5,
- January 2016 Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4