Below are the types of work that qualify for FasTrack service, along with descriptions of the materials you’ll need to submit with your application (in PDF), tips for keeping your application on track, and Green Tips! to help reduce the impact of your building on the environment, and save you money.
Please note that to receive a permit within 10 days, applicants must submit to our staff a signed acknowledgement and checklist (in PDF) in addition to a permit application form (in PDF) and relevant descriptive materials. Applicants may use the same acknowledgement and checklist for projects involving more than one of the work types listed below.
Tips for Keeping Your Application on the Fast Track
Incomplete or incorrect applications take longer to review. To keep your project on the FasTrack, and ensure a successful experience, make sure you do the following when you fill out your application (in PDF) and your signed acknowledgement and checklist (in PDF) and when you work with the LPC staff:
- Check all the boxes on the application form that describe your project
- If you check “other”on the application, please remember to include an explanation
- On the checklist, check all the boxes for the required materials and include them in your application
- If an LPC staffer requests additional materials, try to submit them within three working days
- Submit additional materials by e-mail, as .JPEG or .PDF files